Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
|Initial Registration with CNO||31-Aug-2005|
|First/Middle Name||Last Name|
Registration history since 04-Jun-2009
Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
Current Practice Restrictions What's this?
3 (b) For a period of 12 months from the date the member’s suspension ends, the member will notify her employers of the decision. To comply, the member is required to:
- Ensure that the Director is notified of the name, address, and telephone number of all employer(s) within 14 days of commencing or resuming employment in any nursing position;
- Provide her employer(s) with a copy of:
- the Panel’s Order,
- the Notice of Hearing,
- the Agreed Statement of Facts,
- the Joint Submission on Order, and
- a copy of the Panel’s Decision and Reasons, once available;
- Ensure that within 14 days of the commencement or resumption of the member’s employment in any nursing position, the employer(s) forward(s) a report to the Director, in which it will confirm:
- that they received a copy of the required documents, and
- that they agree to notify the Director immediately upon receipt of any information that the member has breached the standards of practice of the profession; and
4 All documents delivered by the member to the College, the Expert or the employer(s) will be delivered by verifiable method, the proof of which the member will retain.
Results of Past CNO Hearings What's this?
Published in The Standard:
The member was found to have committed professional misconduct in that she:
- was found guilty in January 2016 of the offence of operating a vehicle while impaired by alcohol, which is relevant to her suitability to practice;
- signed or issued, in her professional capacity, a document that she knew or ought to have known contained false or misleading statements and engaged in dishonourable and unprofessional conduct by falsely answering questions regarding her criminal charges and finding of guilt on College application forms in 2015 and 2016;
- contravened a term, condition or limitation on her certificate of registration and engaged in dishonourable and unprofessional conduct between 2014 and 2016 when she failed to report to the College that she was charged with operating a motor vehicle while impaired by alcohol and refusing to comply with a demand made by a peace officer to provide a breath sample; and
- contravened the Nursing Act, 1991, contravened a term, condition or limitation on her certificate of registration and engaged in dishonourable and unprofessional conduct between January and March 2016 when she failed to report a finding of guilt to the College.
The Discipline Committee ordered that the member’s certificate of registration be suspended for three months; required the member to appear before the panel to be reprimanded; and imposed the following terms, conditions and limitations on the member’s certificate of registration:
- Must successfully complete specified remedial activities
- Must inform employer(s) of results of discipline hearing
- Must inform College of all nursing employer(s) for a period of time
Findings of Guilt What's this?
The Ontario Court of Justice found the member guilty of:
- operating a motor vehicle while impaired by alcohol, contrary to Section 253(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The Ontario Court of Justice sentenced the member on January 18, 2016 to the following:
- a driving prohibition for 12 months;
- a fine; and
- a victim surcharge.
RPN Business Address
|Name||Expedia Cruise ShipCenters - Oshawa|
|Address||941 TAUNTON RD E UNIT 4|
|Province / State||ON|
|Postal Code / Zip||L1H 7K5|
|Phone||+1 (905) 434-8747|