Registered Nurse (RN)
|Initial Registration with CNO||24-Jun-2003|
Registration history since 04-Jun-2009
Registered Nurse (RN)
|RN||General||Administrative Suspension||20-Mar-2018||29-Mar-2018||Executive Director|
Current Practice Restrictions What's this?
3(b) For a period of 12 months from the date the member’s suspension ends, the member will notify his employers of the decision. To comply, the member is required to:
i. Ensure that the Director is notified of the name, address, and telephone number of all employer(s) within 14 days of commencing or resuming employment in any nursing position;
ii. Provide his employer(s) with a copy of:
1. the Panel’s Order,
2. the Notice of Hearing,
3. the Agreed Statement of Facts,
4. the Joint Submission on Order, and
5. a copy of the Panel’s Decision and Reasons, once available;
iii. Ensure that within 14 days of the commencement or resumption of the member’s employment in any nursing position, the employer(s) forward(s) a report to the Director, in which it will confirm:
1. that they received a copy of the required documents, and
2. that they agree to notify the Director immediately upon receipt of any information that the member has breached the standards of practice of the profession; and
- All documents delivered by the member to the College, the Expert or the employer(s) will be delivered by verifiable method, the proof of which the member will retain.
Results of Past CNO Hearings What's this?
Published in The Standard:
The member was found to have committed professional misconduct in September 2015 in that he:
- contravened the standards of practice of the profession and engaged in unprofessional conduct with respect to his inappropriate conduct and communication with a client.
The Discipline Committee ordered that the member’s certificate of registration be suspended for three months; required the member to appear before the panel to be reprimanded; and imposed the following terms, conditions and limitations on the member’s certificate of registration:
- Must successfully complete specified remedial activities
- Must inform employer(s) of results of discipline hearing
- Must inform College of all nursing employer(s) for a period of time
RN Business Address
|Name||Saint Elizabeth Health Care - Peel|
|Address||6745A CENTURY AVE UNIT 5|
|Province / State||ON|
|Postal Code / Zip||L5N 7K2|
|Phone||+1 (905) 826 0854|